Wednesday 28 March 2012

Air Canada: Favourite Commercial Airline (so far)

I love to fly, and I can't personally afford a private jet. So I fly commercial, and the best flight I have experienced so far is with Air Canada from London Heathrow to Calgary (Canada).

I was worried that I wouldn't be able to keep myself entertained for such a long flight, and that the views out the window would be boring (I always have to have a window seat) - what's the point in flying if you don't get to have the view?

In the end however, it turned out to be a really nice experience. The in-flight movies were great, the food was good enough, and most importantly there were great views out the window.

Well, most of the time the views were just of sea or clouds. But at one point we flew over what I guessed must have been Greenland. There were snowy mountains as far as I could see, It was beautiful.

It's a shame the flight home wasn't as nice. Bad turbulence and a baby crying all night - oh well. Still a great airline overall in my opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment